Sr. Analyst, Koch Real Estate Investments
Koch Industries, the parent company of Koch Real Estate Investments (KREI), is the second largest privately held company in the US with over $115 billion in revenue. KREI is the real estate investment arm of Koch Industries and we make financial investments across real estate asset classes and operating companies with the flexibility to invest throughout the capital stack. KREI's investment activities seek to generate appropriate risk-adjusted returns.
We are currently looking to add a Senior Analyst to our team! The Senior Analyst at KREI will be responsible for assisting in asset management of existing investments, as well as underwriting, conducting due diligence, and structuring new real estate opportunities in the United States and abroad.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Self-starter, highly focused and ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Collaborative and team player
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative, and ability to think outside the box
- Integrity and a strong sense of ethics
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist in responsibility for the underwriting, financial modeling, diligence, and internal memo preparation for real estate investments.
- Work alongside team to negotiate, structure, finance, and close asset and operating company investments.
- Assist in financial analysis and tracking of operational performance of the existing portfolio to identify trends and opportunities.
- Track portfolio operating results on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Complete cash flow forecasts or other analysis as needed for strategic decision making concerning individual assets.
- Track market conditions and performance in relation to current portfolio performance.
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports and presentations to facilitate communication and transparency as required.
- Maintain current knowledge of the real estate industry and global capital markets by monitoring current financial publications, as well as leveraging personal contacts with outside research/industry professionals and conducting ad hoc research as necessary.
- Develop the ability to lead complicated, structured transactions from start-to-finish, including presenting to management with a deal level recommendation.
- Develop personal skill set to screen, diligence, and model public and private corporate opportunities.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 1 year experience in real estate investment banking
- Hands on transactional, due diligence, and closing experience
- Experience with analytical and financial modeling
- Experience in preparing operating memorandums and/or detailed valuation presentations
- Financial modeling skills, including operating company underwriting
- Ability to travel up to 15%
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics
- 2+ years experience in real estate investment banking
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf