This individual would design and configure Teamcenter solutions and integrations to fulfill business needs and achieve value. To accomplish those objectives, this person would participate in business requirements definition, prototyping, design, and user testing sessions. This role will also interface with customers to engage in product feedback sessions
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for designing, prototyping, configuring, testing, implementing, upgrading, and troubleshooting/resolving issues regarding all aspects of Teamcenter.
- Design and configure Teamcenter solutions and integrations to fulfill business needs and achieve value.
- Participate in business requirements definition, prototyping, design, and user testing sessions.
- Interface with customers to engage in product feedback sessions.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Teamcenter ITK
- Teamcenter Style sheets & Transfer modes
- Teamcenter BMIDE
- Teamcenter Workflows
- NX/SW CAD Integration
- Java/Java Swing
- Java Portal API
What Will Put You Ahead
- Development experience with Teamcenter Unified
- Strong with Teamcenter Classification
- Strong with Teamcenter Administration
- Expert with the Teamcenter Data Model (all modules)
- Strong Programming skills - C, C++, Java
- Strong Teamcenter ITK Programming knowledge including custom workflow handlers
- Strong BMIDE configuration skills
- Workflow configuration and administration
- Experience creating Rich client or Thin/Web client customizations
- Experience with Active Workspace configuration
- Experience with Active Workspace development
- Experience integrating legacy applications to Teamcenter with native Siemens tools and middleware
- Experience providing Teamcenter Application Administration
- Expert with Teamcenter Security Model (ACL and ruletree)
- Knowledge of source control tools such as SVN/CVS
- Knowledge of Mold/DIE Wizard integrations