Senior Financial Analyst
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Originate opportunities and provide Point of View through economic thinking and analysis tools, like modeling
- Design and automate reports via multiple channels and deliver analysis
- Make recommendations to internal finance partners to drive effective decision making
- Manufacture cost focused planning/forecasting/Actual variance analysis
- Communicate with BP/global finance team
The Experience You Will Bring
- Integrity, Proactive attitude, Sense of responsibility and urgency, have strong PE® to be business partner for value creation.
- 3-5 years related working experience in MNC, prefer chemical background.
- Have strong motivation and good knowledge of financial planning, analysis, ability to identify cost drivers, understand plant operation process.
- Demonstrate ability to apply economic thinking to analysis and solve problem.
- Good cross-functional communication skill.
- Good English in both writing and oral.
- Bachelor degree or above major in finance/ economics / business related majors
What Will Put You Ahead
- Good at data process and modelling, familiar with SAP & Power BI is preferred.
- Digital sense is a plus