Our team at Phillips-Medisize is seeking a Program Analyst to join us! We are seeking a team member with a genuine desire to improve processes, support cross functional teams and facilitate a collaborative effort to reach a common goal. Equally important is the capability to understand the development and commercialization lifecycle in contract manufacturing. If you have robust analytical skills for the interpretation of program financials and budget variances, as well as the ability to prioritize responsibilities to meet deadlines and proactively elevate as needed, check out our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support program financials and the contract review process in collaboration with finance and the business P&L owners
- Set up project and work break down structure in Project Systems following the program accounting manual and governance
- Identify program financial risks based upon spend patterns and work break down structure ties to sales orders
- Serve as the liaison between the program team and the pre-production finance business partners in support financial items as they arise
- Responsible for the re-allocation of the program budget based upon approved scope change
- Responsible for the compilation of financial status report information in support of monthly invoicing
- Drive Celoxis audit activity and manage corrections process for the labor interface between Celoxis and SAP
- Supports the program review reporting process with the compilation of program health reports from Celoxis and SAP ( timeline, milestones, dashboards, risks, scope management, and program financial health )
- Enable an environment of strong business partnership, knowledge share and principled entrepreneurship
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years experience in a customer-related discipline
- 2+ years experience with budget/financial management
What Will Put You Ahead
- 1+ years project management experience
This position can be based at any of our Wisconsin Phillips-Medisize locations
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf