Maintenance Mechanic – Bradford, PA
The Georgia-Pacific facility in Bradford, PA is looking for a motivated, maintenance professional to join our team as a Maintenance Mechanic. The Maintenance Mechanic will be required to diagnose, repair, replace and install plant electrical, electronics, hydraulic and pneumatic systems for all plant manufacturing and support equipment. If you enjoy hands-on work where you can make a direct impact to your company and community, this may be the opportunity for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Troubleshooting, installing, aligning, dismantling, repairing and maintaining industrial machinery and mechanical equipment for improved reliability and uptime
- Performing maintenance routines to identify and correct mechanical defects before they fail
- Conduct daily preventive maintenance of the equipment as directed.
- Working with operations to maximize available machine time to maintain and repair equipment.
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participate in safety program.
- Helping meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals through a quality maintenance program.
- Will perform work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Will work all shifts, overtime, weekends and holidays as needed
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or GED
- Two (2) years or more of industrial maintenance experience in a manufacturing, industrial or military environment
- Experience with CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Experience working with conveyors, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience with precision alignment of motors, couplings, bearings and pumps, lubrication
What Will Put You Ahead
- Three (3) years of electrical and mechanical troubleshooting experience in a manufacturing facility and/or Technical Diploma or higher in Industrial Technology
- Experience with condition based monitoring to include vibration analysis, lubrication, ultrasound, and thermography
- Experience in electrical/electronics, PLCs, A/C and D/C motors, drives and controls
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf