Senior Analyst, Accounts Payable
Molex, LLC. is seeking a dynamic and proactive Senior Analyst, Accounts Payable to support accurate and timely invoice resolution, impacting payments for the Global Business Systems (GBS) Regional Hub. As a Senior Analyst, you will make decisions and/or resolve issues based on analysis of information and precedence, as well as execute job responsibilities independently without daily supervision or higher-level approval.
This position is not your typical transactional AP role as you will have the opportunity to support projects such as system implementations, acquisitions, process improvements, etc. If you are looking for a new challenge, check out our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Works with other departments and directly with vendors to resolve advanced accounts payable related disputes and discrepancies. This involves investigating multiple process steps and/or data to arrive at core problem, bringing resolution to the issue as well as fully communicating to the necessary parties of the final outcome. Additionally, if there is a root cause corrective action which is needed, that will be fully addressed as well.
- Acts as first point of escalation contact for invoice discrepancy resolution. Has the authority to make decisions on how to resolve discrepancies without input from GBS Regional Hub Leader.
- Communicates to the plants and related personnel as to AP items which are resting with them pending discrepancy resolution. In conjunction of this communication, troubleshooting issues with Non-AP personnel is performed to ensure items routed outside the AP department are acted upon timely.
- Prepares data 1099/1042 information to vendors and supplies data to KBS for completion of governmental filings.
- Coordinates the data collection and performs the research required to resolve any unclaimed property related items. Validates items prior to preparing the state filings. Ensures filings are completed on time to prevent fines and possible unclaimed property audits from the various states.
- Acts as P2P business partner supporting America’s procurement team. First escalation point when support is not received from BPO provider.
- Completes testing of system changes and provides hands on experience knowledge when dealing with any research for possible system/process changes.
- Understand, support and contribute to Market Based Management (MBM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
- Train and support America’s procurement organization with regards to accounts payable activities.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting OR 2 years of equivalent Accounts Payable work experience
- A minimum of 5 years SAP experience
- Experience working with 1099 / 1042 rules
- Experience with tax rules as they apply to Accounts Payable functions
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a high-volume environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Proficient knowledge of unclaimed property regulations/processes.
- Experience with Coupa
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf