Forklift Operator - 2nd Shift
Molex, LLC in Bolingbrook, IL is currently seeking stand-up reach forklift drivers for our second shift. In this role you will manage pick ticket orders from warehouse staff and management and physically pull inventory from the shelves to ensure accurate delivery of warehouse products. This role will ensure orders are accurate and records of inventory are kept up to date for a smooth flow in warehouse operations. The 2nd shift 2pm-11pm.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manages pick ticket orders
- Pulls warehouse items from the shelves based on number, size, color, quantity, and quality requirements
- Ensures that orders are accurate
- Stages items correctly for delivery
- Operates handling equipment and ensures safety regulations are followed
- Plans and monitors product storage and dispatch
- Oversees stock replenishment
- Monitors stock control systems and processes specific orders
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- Maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Operates scanners so that the proper order is picked and inventory is managed accurately
- Performs other general warehouse duties as assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience in driving a stand-up reach forklift
- Previous warehouse experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with an RF scanner
- Keen attention to detail
- Safety conscious
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on a team but also be self-motivated and independent
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf