INVISTA is seeking a contribution minded Risk Analyst to join our Controller’s Organization team in Wichita, KS. This position will engage, challenge and provide fulfillment to a candidate with strong critical thinking skills and economic focus. If you are someone that enjoys collaborating with others, providing decision support, and who seeks to originate ideas that can provide new insights for our business - we want to hear from you!
INVISTA brings to market the proprietary ingredients for nylon 6,6 and recognized brands including STAINMASTER®, CORDURA® and ANTRON®. INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., which is one of the largest private companies in America with estimated annual revenues as high as $110 billion, according to Forbes. With a presence in about 60 countries, Koch companies employ nearly 130,000 people worldwide, with about 67,000 of those in the United States.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- In alignment with INVISTA’s risk philosophy, completing credit analyses and reviews for the purpose of determining appropriate credit limits and terms for new and existing customers
- Managing and maintaining credit risk exposures of assigned customer base
- Providing commercial teams transparency to portfolio performance and risks to help drive profitable decisions
- Developing partnerships with commercial teams by providing input and recommendations for business risk decisions
- Continuously seeking opportunities through innovation for process improvement and system optimization
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics or Business
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; that includes Excel (spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation) Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel 10%-15% if needed; including overnight stays
What Will Put You Ahead
- Two or more years of relevant experience (i.e. financial analysis, risk analysis, economic modeling, portfolio management, credit, treasury)
- MBA, International Business focused education, CFA, FIRA license, or related professional certification
- Previous experience with any/all of the following: p/l analysis, evaluating financial documents, analyzing economic conditions, credit analysis, regulatory risk analysis, operational risk analysis
- Familiarity with mitigation strategies used to limit risk, including: parent guaranties, letters of credit, bank drafts, etc.
- Proficient with SAP, Infor or other large ERP system
- Experience with (Tableau, Alteryx, Power BI, Denodo, etc.) or other data visualization software/tools
- Process Improvement / Process Transformation / Process Implementation experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf