Engagement Manager - Eastern US
Sentient Energy (www.sentient-energy.com), a subsidiary of Koch Engineered Solutions (KES), has established itself as an electric utility industry leader with its uniquely capable “Grid Analytics System”, consisting of several intelligent sensor product lines and software packages, that expand the visibility into critical operating conditions on the electric power grid. Global utilities already spend billions annually on distribution automation products, with strong growth expected over the next 5 years as the industry prepares for a rapid increase in solar, electric vehicle and other renewables penetration. Sentient Energy is positioned to capitalize on this trend and be a leader in the most rapidly growing sector of the Smart Grid, while making the delivery of power more reliable, safer, lower cost, and much “greener”.
Sentient Energy is looking for a full-time Engagement Manager to join our team within the Customer Success organization. This is a remote opportunity located in the eastern United States. The Customer Success Team is responsible for managing and optimizing the Customer Success lifecycle including relationship management, customer experience and solution adoption for benefits realization. The successful candidate will be a trusted advisor to our customers with good interpersonal and communication skills, energetic, curious, resourceful, highly creative, and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability. The Manager will work across the Sentient organization including with business development, engineering, product management, and the advanced technology teams as well as with strategic customers to manage the execution and support programs to meet the success metrics.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Establish and manage the customer success plan including working with strategic customers to define success metrics and KSI (key success indicators)
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with strategic customer to drive product on‐boarding with solution adoption and continued value of products and services
- Manage the plan of the overall strategic customer account/program and its activities in accordance with the contract to meet success metrics
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships, customer experience of operational excellence, NPS and quarterly business reviews
- Manage the customer communication plan as a centralized customer facing touchpoint
- Foster a collaborative working environment internally and externally with respective teams to set goals, resolve problems and make decisions to execute the customer success plan
- Manage accounts long term planning, including expansion opportunities aligned with the product roadmap
- Responsible for identifying, developing, and closing solution expansion opportunities
- Facilitate the VoC (voice of the customer) feedback loop process including ensuring appropriate team member engagement and follow-through
- Responsible for risk management and mitigation for the execution and management of the customer success plan including root cause analysis, problem resolution and corrective action initiatives
- Establish and manage internal and external reporting
- Support the continuous improvement cycle at the strategic account and the organizational level to identify areas of improvement
- Ensure that account/program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the company and the customer
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, program management or a closely related technical field or 5+ years’ experience in Customer/Account Management
- Knowledge of electric operations systems, including electric power systems, distribution automation, and distributed control systems and communications
- Experience working in the Utility Industry or with Utility Metering
- Experience supporting sales activities and account management including customer engagement and communication
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of engineering discipline requirements for power systems
- Experience with success metrics and use case management for utility value proposition
- Experience with stakeholder/relationship management across multiple parties and departments within and outside of the company
- Experience with project management tools and software including Microsoft Project and/or similar packages
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship