BCP Analyst –Procurement CoE
Molex is a Globally recognized electronic solutions provider and is headquartered in Lisle, IL, United States of America. Global supply chain-CoE is a capabilities provider for Global Molex entities and its subsidiary company with operations setup located at Bangalore, India
This role contributes to the overall success of the organizations Business Continuity Management (BCM) program by implementing and maintaining the BCM program for Molex Global Operations. The BCP Analyst will take direction from the Global Business Continuity Manager in the US and the team in India in order to respond to BCP team requests/mandates and also closely work with designated Business Continuity Coordinators from various locations to ensure they are meeting established deadlines and submitting required updates for BCP deliverables.
CONTACTS: Managers and Supervisors, Category Managers, Business Systems teams, Directors, Suppliers, Purchasing and Sales officials, Supply Chain leaders, Molex Plant officials, Molex Acquisition organization leaders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Awareness of the business process and demonstrable knowledge of Supply Chain concepts related to Manufacturing with the ability to connect supply chain knowledge with manufacturing process and customer solutions
- Hands-on experience using SAP and data extraction using SAP BW/ regular transaction codes
- Understanding of Purchase concepts like Spend, Material Group, etc. for Risk Score calculation
- Facilitate and Support a robust Operational Resiliency to ensures BC plans are reviewed and updated on a regular basis as needed to accurately reflect the current business unit environment, are implemented across their business unit and are provided annually to BC Director with Department Head signoff, Initiate and Lead Risk assessments, Impact Analysis reports, Ensure that new acquisitions are integrated into business continuity management program. Experience managing surveys in third party/ owned tools will be an added advantage
- Experience acting as a System Administrator for the BCP tool and automated notification tools utilized to contact employees in the event of an emergency
- Coordinate the Quarterly/Monthly Business Continuity reviews with timely follow-ups to ensure smooth operations for BCP team goals
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of the respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to enterprise policies, standards, frameworks and guidelines
- Monitor the risk alerts and work with the Plants/ Suppliers using the tools deployed with the risk intelligence system
- Self-starter that works proactively on BCM concepts, improvements, tools usage and drives the initiatives and follow-up/ assigned work with the Global Business Continuity team
- Basic understanding of the company's business practices and familiarity with the company's products and services
- Promote the BCM program across the organization and assists the regional BCCs with training and awareness initiatives such as simulation exercises etc.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills (Verbal/Written) and problem-solving capability, ability and willingness to listen, understand, and influence others; and the ability to reconcile multiple divergent viewpoints for a successful outcome. Uses sound judgment and common sense.
- Possesses knowledge to assess complex situations, recommend options, and drive team members and stakeholders towards common solutions. Generates options, analyzes the best course of action, follows up with stakeholders and brings resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a team player. Strong people and relationship-building skills and ability to work effectively and collaborate with customers, vendors, peers, supervisors, team members, etc. Capable of being both collaborative and decisive, depending upon the requirements, the team, and the goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work at the conceptual thinking level as well as the detailed, tactical execution level.
- Takes initiative to identify issues and solve problems with energy, teamwork, and a positive approach.
- Assessing current risks, working with plants to develop mitigation strategies and plans
- Flexibility to work in various time zones as required (24x7x365 / as needed)
WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE:
Required: 5 - 7 Years
Preferred: Business continuity planning Knowledge
- Fast Learner and adaptation skills of both system and process
- Ability to understand business activities of the organization both locally and globally.
- Professional attitude and ability to build respect and credibility among stakeholders.
- Extensive working knowledge in Windows 10 / XP, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint Presentations, Outlook, SAP Ariba, SAP etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong in Analytics
Sound knowledge of end-to-end process transition and deliveries; willingness to take ownership