Director, Strategic Accounts North America
In the effort to drive and accelerate the Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) vision to become a preferred partner and transform our business, KES is seeking a Director, Strategic Accounts North America. Strategic Accounts are those customers who can gain value from the broad array of capabilities that KES offers and with whom we can profitably grow together. This position will be responsible for developing deep and wide relationships with Strategic Accounts enabling KES to grow our business with the customer. The Director, Strategic Accounts North America will focus on these key Strategic Accounts by understanding their needs, priorities, and pain points which then provides a road map for KES to create solutions built from our equipment, service, construction, and digital capability’s .The Director, Strategic Accounts North America will report to the KES Senior Director, Commercial Development North America. This position will partner with all KES businesses and cross-functionally with their respective Outside / Inside Sales, Marketing, R&D, Product Management, and Finance teams to deliver increased value and full solutions for our strategic partners .The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating relationships and connecting KES to our customers by delivering value with existing and new innovative solutions that draw on the many capabilities of our Koch Companies.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Focus on integrated customer relationships at decision maker level; be the face of KES as appropriate.
- Understand who are the decision makers and the decision-making process used by the strategic account.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer strategies and priorities, link to KES core competency
- Grow KES opportunities by cross selling and pulling through equipment, service, and digital solutions.
- Lead large and complex opportunities with sales teams for a strategic account.
- Ensure internal coordination is occurring for the account, concerns are addressed, be the voice of the customer.
- Develop cross-functional collaboration with KES BUs to develop and implement solutions for a strategic account.
- Ensure regular communication / review is occurring within the KES team serving the strategic account, lead internal coordination and be a primary point of contact.
- Work with BUs and KES business / commercial teams to advance capabilities, utilize the full capabilities of Koch
- Ability to establish profitable, long term relationships with customers.
- Can work comfortably in a fast-paced, roll-up-your sleeves up environment, and lead by example.
- Highly collaborative across internal multi-functional teams and external business partners.
- Strong strategic and economic thinking skills paired with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proven ability to establish profitable customer relationships in a B2B environment.
- Proven ability to establish internal relationships and drive cross-functional internal teams for organizing solutions around customers.
- Experience and existing customer relationships in the Oil & Gas / Petrochemical industry in North America.
- Location in Gulf Coast area.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong existing customer relationships at corporate and site levels with major players in the Oil & Gas / Petrochemical downstream sectors of the industry.
- Ability to identify and grow new business and initiatives with existing customer base.
- Ability to identify new customer relationships & opportunities across the industry by leveraging KES and Koch Companies capabilities.
- Experience leveraging Customer Resource Management (CRM) tools (including Salesforce) to identify opportunities and create / implement strategies and for growth.
- Located in Houston
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf