Flint Hills Resources (FHR) is seeking a Customs Analyst to support our Compliance team at our corporate headquarters in Wichita, KS.
This role is an opportunity to support International Trade Compliance as part of the FHR Transportation and Logistics Team. As a Custom's Analyst you will work with multiple FHR companies to support their International businesses and to ensure compliance with movement of products worldwide.
We are seeking a candidate with strong attention to detail and a commitment to compliance!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Stay abreast of new, amended or proposed regulatory requirements involved with international trade compliance that may impact FHR businesses
- Work with FHR commercial teams to create optimized export processes
- Be able to work as a member of a multifunctional team including logistics, accounting, compliance and legal
- Manage daily export filings for multiple FHR businesses
- Proactively identify customs compliance gaps, escalate issues and develop innovative processes and solutions to resolve issues
- Development of tools to audit compliance with export requirements
- Frequent interaction with regulatory bodies and freight forwarders to submit reports and documents to support FHR's trade compliance
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ year professional work experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3+ years of experience in a business environment
- 1+ year customs compliance experience
- Government interaction or compliance experience
This role is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf