Automation Support Technician
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Medford, Wisconsin location is seeking an Automation Support Technician to set-up, monitor, troubleshoot and adjust all finishing and assembly-related processes to ensure efficient operation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up, start and change over production jobs for pad printers, lasers, assembly lines and any other finishing/assembly operations in accordance with quoted standards. May include robotics and vision systems
- Continuous communication with supervisors and peers on department status and challenges
- Respond to equipment alarms as they occur, identify the root cause, correct as needed
- Robotics operation, minor programming, preventative maintenance
- Work alongside maintenance and engineering technicians while trouble shooting and correcting issues on equipment
- Drive continuous improvement of production processes to maximize up time and productivity
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma
- One (1) or more years of experience in and industrial or manufacturing environment
- Six (6) months or more experience using a computer to perform the following tasks: Email, document creation, data entry and or reporting
- Experience using addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in an industrial setting
What will put you ahead
- An Associates degree or higher in industrial Technology
Shift: 2ndt Shift, M-F 3pm -11pm
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf