Project Manager – Hummingbird Georgia-Pacific
We are currently seeking a Project Manager – Hummingbird Georgia-Pacific to support our growth in the Digital Print Business and expanding commercial efforts in delivering high graphics print to the corrugated packaging industry. The position is based in the Cincinnati, OH area. Our project managers partner with the commercial sales representatives during the product development phase (from design request and/or creative brief) and upon sale manage the process through completion. This position serves as an integral member of the team with direct accountability for managing high profile accounts including new item rollouts and onboarding of new accounts. This position will serve as the control point for project workflow to include design, estimating and product data management, pre-production, graphic management, and account supply chain planning.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Administrative management and coordination of tasks including: Requesting structural drawings, graphics, proofs and samples; coordinating approvals by the various stakeholders inside and outside the organization; facilitating communication amongst different production sites, vendors, customer representatives, and sales personnel, etc.
- Communicate effectively, via phone, face to face and email, to inform of project status or to help orchestrate activities required to complete the project.
- Facilitate meetings and conference calls to coordinate project activities and inform everyone of project status.
- Manage several projects simultaneously all at different stages in the product development to completion process.
- Work to meet several deadlines without sacrificing attention to detail/accuracy.
- Engaged in discussions regarding project challenges, with your goal being the timely and successful completion of that project while considering customer interests and sometimes challenging customers.
- Proactively take action to avoid potential hurdles that would jeopardize the critical path of the projects you manage.
- Partner with sales and management to balance changing priorities, and the daily challenges that arise in large complex projects.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in an intense change environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize needs, using efficient time management skills
- Experience in one or more of the following: project management, production, quality, customer service or sales.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Work, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to travel and visit both customers and GP owned manufacturing sites (25% or less)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in graphic corrugated packaging, folding carton, printing, or POP display industries
- Associates degree or higher
- Experience managing large strategic accounts
- Experience in Project Management
- Direct experience with customers in developing new products or processes focused on efficient supply chain
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf