Logistics Scheduling Specialist
You thrive in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy working with diverse customers. You have interest in gaining exposure to the transportation industry. Sound familiar? This might be the opportunity your looking for!
KBX Logistics, LLC is currently seeking a Logistics Scheduling Specialist in Green Bay, WI. This position includes various responsibilities that will help gain exposure to transportation and the KBXL business. It is a great starting point that could lead to other opportunities within KBXL! The successful candidate will have attention to detail, critical thinking skills, a high degree of professionalism and the ability to collaborate in a team environment. This position start time would be anywhere between 6:00-7:30am and end between 2:30-4:00pm.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Handling outbound calls to external customers to schedule delivery appointments
- Partnering with other departments to reset missed appointments
- Handling inbound calls from external customers regarding various delivery questions
- Develop and maintain business relationships across the supply chain with both internal and external customers
- Building and maintaining internal and external customer relationships
- Eliminating waste through process improvements
- Assist in the Overages, Shortages, and Damages (OS&D) process by taking incoming calls and creating files
- Supporting other needs as requested such as authorizing accessorial charges, data entry, proof of delivery (POD) requests
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word; to write business correspondence, Excel; for use of spreadsheets, reporting, simple formulas and Outlook; for internal and external correspondence
What Will Put You Ahead
- An associate's degree or higher in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain
- Previous experience in Transportation/logistics industry
- Previous or current customer service experience
Who is KBX Logistics? KBX Logistics is the true transformer of the 3rd party logistics (3PL) industry. Waste is our enemy; status quo is our nemesis. Our mission? Create a competitive advantage for our partners by delivering logistics technology and solutions that others can’t or simply won’t. If disrupting an industry appeals to you, this company is where you belong. KBX Logistics is the product of over 100 years of evolution and revolution. We got our start as a small transportation team in 1919 and are currently one of the largest 3PLs in the US. With Koch Industries as our parent company, the challenge is to always be thinking bigger and better. We have more than doubled in size over the past 5 years and we’re just getting started!
What is it really like to work here? Imagine being a dynamic start-up with the resources of a top tier private company, all built on the solid foundation of a proven management philosophy. This perfectly describes KBX Logistics! Here, we know culture is key so Market-Based Management® is our North Star. Win or lose, we do it as a team. Each employee plays a pivotal role in our success and without their diverse ideas, challenges, and perspectives, we wouldn’t succeed. With change as the only constant, each of us is on a unique journey where no two career paths look the same. We empower our employees to realize their potential and hold each other accountable along the way. Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone. Are you ready to get started?This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf