Sr Supervisor, PIC
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist individual planner to resolve major problem and help them to achieve their goal.
- Control the overdue value to meet target.
- Control the slow and excess and total inventory level.
- To setup the priority for molding/stamping planning.
- To ensure the material supply to auto assembly and sub-contractor smoothly. (Link between planners)
- Conduct production performance review and high light the problem to related person for problem solving.
- To review the inventory status and take the necessary improvement action.
- To review the slow and excess report and take the necessary reduction action.
- To review with management and feedback the main problem of overdue/inventory and work together to improve it.
- To review the safety stock and take necessary action.
- Working with Eng./QA/production to support sales to get customer & urgent order. T
- o handle major delivery problem.
- Working with warehouse to improve shipping performance.
- Apply management technique to ensure high morale and team spirit in PIC group
The Experience You Will Bring
- College or university graduated
- Familiar with material requirement planning
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Have ability to supervise 3-8 persons
What Will Put You Ahead
- Majored in industrial management or related dept are preferred
- Good ability of English communication is preferred