Shipping Supervisor - Mt. Wolf Pa
The Georgia-Pacific facility in Mt. Wolf, Pennsylvania is looking for a motivated professional to join our team as a Shipping Supervisor.
The Shipping Supervisor directs and manages all shipping activities within the facility. The person in this position leads an hourly team of material handlers to perform the fast-paced work required in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company procedures and policies. This role is responsible for the coaching, evaluation, and development of their team. If you enjoy hands-on work where you can make a direct impact to your company and community, this may be the opportunity for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinate shipment of materials to support production operations at two manufacturing facilities
- Review sales orders, customer demand, EDI and ASP’s to develop daily customer shipping plan
- Meet with materials and planning teams to review customer demand to ensure on-time deliveries
- Provide guidance of daily operations ensuring high degree of productivity and quality
- Coordinate the scheduling of inbound shipments, oversee the receipt of incoming material, and perform incoming inspection
- Coordinate outbound small package, LTL, and dedicated shipments including all required documentation
- Work with the team using FIFO to manage inventory flow and warehouse organization
- Conduct monthly physical inventory counts
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employee performance
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of our inventory control processes, shipping and receiving records, and order processes
- Identify and implement improvements to workflow processes and standard operating procedures
- Manage time and attendance of direct reports according to policies and procedures The Experience You Will Bring
The experience that your will bring
- Two (2) years or more experience as a Fulfillment or Warehouse Lead/Supervisor in a distribution and/or manufacturing environment
- Experience performing the entire order process (receive an order/ pull the order/prepare the order for shipment/ shipment)
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Material Requirement Planning systems
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf