Koch Carbon, LLC is looking for an Operations Manager to join our bulk terminal team in Pittsburg, CA. The Operations Manager will report to the Facility Manager and will be responsible for overseeing day to day operations including safety, regulatory compliance, productivity, and reliability.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure safe and compliant operations
- Interface closely with customers, suppliers, and contractors to ensure smooth operations
- Oversee Vessel loading and Truck unloading operations
- Working with Project Engineers on maintenance projects, expansions, etc.
- Potential opportunity to work on projects not related to this facility depending on experience
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of bulk handling, industrial operations management experience or equivalent military experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- Willing and able to work after-hours issues or callouts
- Ability to obtain a TWIC certification following employment
- Must be able to travel and enter plant operating sites to access and inspect equipment. Inspections will include utilizing ladders and platforms in excess of 100 feet, entering confined spaces and be capable of utilizing all required personal protective equipment
- Must be able to work in hot, cold or inclement climate conditions (outdoor conditions)
What Will Put You Ahead
- 5+ years’ experience in bulk materials handling operations
- Bachelor’s degree
Koch Minerals, LLC and its subsidiaries are among the world's largest dry-bulk commodity handlers, serving over 900 customers in the power generation and chemical industrial sectors and municipalities. Koch Minerals also markets and trades more than 40 million tons of product annually. Subsidiaries include:
Koch Carbon, LLC globally trades and transports petroleum coke, coal, cement, pulp and paper, sulfur and other related commodities through a network of bulk terminals in the United States and Europe.
Koch Exploration Company, LLC acquires, develops and trades heavy oil assets in Canada and unconventional gas properties (coal, shale and tight formations) in the U.S.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not open to VISA sponsorship