INVISTA is now hiring for a Reliability Engineer at their Camden, SC facility. If you are passionate about reliability, results-oriented and enjoy working in a team environment, this opportunity may be for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
Driving improvement across the facility of site equipment's reliability by working with a team of electrical and mechanical engineers and technicians
- Developing and improving equipment maintenance and reliability strategies for both critical and chronically failing equipment
- Facilitating root cause analyses across facility teams to understand causes of failure and identify solutions
- Implementing innovative technology aimed at reliability improvements
- Coaching and guiding operations/maintenance technicians as they work to implement improvement ideas
- Leading project teams that replace or improve equipment/systems at the plant, providing "design for reliability" input and supporting data for CMMS infrastructure for equipment maintenance and reliability strategies to be implemented and managed
- Providing work scopes for equipment improvement/repair when complexity requires it, whether in day-to-day operation of the plant or in larger scale turnaround events
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working in a reliability and/or maintenance engineering position in a manufacturing/industrial environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP)
- SAP Plant Maintenance (PM) module experience
- Vibration training/certification
- Equipment lubrication/oil analysis certification through ICML (MLT 1 and/or MLA 2)
- Experience with defining equipment maintenance/reliability strategies for equipment in an industrial environment
THIS ROLE IS NOT OPEN TO VISA SPONSORSHIP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf