With more than 40 facilities across more than 20 states, Georgia-Pacific Corrugated is a recognized leader in innovative, customer-focused packaging solutions. The company maintains a commitment to safety, sustainability and consistent quality in its manufacture of high graphic and traditional corrugated packaging, with brands such as Greenshield®, Color-Box® and Brand Ready Packaging®. The company’s Innovation Institute® simulates retail and packaging environments, allowing customers to experience sustainable innovation and novel package design solutions in action. For more information visit www.gpcorrugated.comandGeorgia-Pacific: How Corrugated Boxes are Made
Georgia-Pacific is currently seeking an Implementation Specialist for our Corrugated Packaging business in Atlanta, GA. The position will work collaboratively on a project team to train plant personnel on standardized processes and implement an industry-specific software solution. This role will develop the training materials, job aids, etc., to align with standardized processes and support implementation efforts of new software. The position will report to the Manager - Implementation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Conduct assessments, training, and implement industry-specific software modules virtually at our Corrugated facilities throughout US.
- This role will become an expert in one or more Kiwiplan modules that support the customer service team in processes such as quoting, order management, and inventory replenishment.
- Conduct virtual site assessments to collect site-specific data needed for configuration, training, and implementation needs.
- Help create and refine training material, SOP’s, job aids, and implementation documents after determining optimal training tools and methods for each site.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the Kiwiplan software suite, configuration decisions , and business processes in order to lead effective training for employees.
- Act as first line of support during pre-production, implementation, and stabilization phase.
- Serve as the liaison for your implementation site(s) answering all questions on the software deployment.
- Use strong verbal and written communication skills interacting with key stakeholders, project managers, and other GP personnel on status, opportunities, etc., as needed.
- Operate independently, and as part of team, delivering results in fast-paced environment.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree obtained by January 2021 OR High school diploma with Customer Service experience in a manufacturing environment.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in leading customer service teams at a corrugated facility at the area, regional or corporate level
- At least six months experience using Kiwiplan ESP or other corrugated solutions such as BVP, Amtech, EFI/CTI, or HRMS, on daily basis in corrugated facility, area, regional or corporate role such as customer service representative, customer service manager, or pricing manager
- Experience in implementing software in manufacturing, warehouse or distribution facilities
- Experience in content development and training end users in use of software in manufacturing, warehouse or distribution facilities
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf