Assistant HR Manager
We are looking for you to become our Assistant HR Manager to join our HR team in Guardian Egypt.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention through different HR activities.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Monitor the employee’s performance evaluation providing guidance whenever required.
- Coordinate and monitor talent review, succession planning and development plans.
- Coordinate and conduct surveys to determine the organization's areas of improvement and Employee satisfaction.
- Consolidate employees’ profiles and talent development needs.
- Develop team-building programs to ensure consistency and engagement of various teams.
- Assist with change management programs to support and implement new initiatives.
- Support in developing and implementing company policies and procedures, providing HR advice on the same to new and existing employees.
- Provide guidance with regard to the company culture and related tools.
- Conducts new hire employee orientations, apprises employees of benefit options, and accurately completes requested procedures for new staff members.
- Support with HR internal and external audit.
- Support with risk identification, mitigation and mitigation plans.
- Preparing and analyzing statistical HR reports & documents.
- Updating company organizational charts.
The Experience You Will Bring
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Expert level in English and Arabic language is mandatory
- You are a team-oriented person who has strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related business discipline
- Experience using MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint