Mold Technician - Nights
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our St. Croix Meadows location in Hudson, Wisconsin is seeking Mold Technicians to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set, start, troubleshoot and changeover injection molds consistent with process control capabilities and quoted standards
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes in order to update techniques and improve quality, safety and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines
- Understand set up and operate work cells with press-side automation equipment
- Understand set up and operate the material drying and conveying system so the proper material is provided to the injection molding press
- Ensure injection molding work cells meet 6S standards
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 2 years’ injection molding experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of injection mold functionality
- Knowledge and understanding of SPC
Shift: 12-Hour Rotating Night Shift (5p-5a) | 10% Shift Premium
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf