Business Leader - Chentronics LLC
This job posting is no longer active.
Chentronics LLC is located in Norwich, NY and we are looking for a Business Leader to help with forward-looking strategy and growth for the business. Chentronics is a business unit within a large corporation; a key skill is the ability communicate clearly with a wide spectrum of colleagues, including production floor workers, engineers, customers, and CEOs.
Chentronics LLC is ISO 9001:2015 Certified for the design and manufacturing of Flame Safety and High Energy Ignition systems. Our products are used on flares, burners, pilots, and gas turbines. We offer safe and hazardous area systems tailored to utilities, petrochemical and industrial requirements. With our OEM partners, Chentronics systems are installed around the world and supply systems to Koch companies (Intercompany) as well as external customers.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Lead management teams and build product marketing function
- Generate and maintain the company’s strategic and tactical product roadmap and guide the company towards delivery against it
- Own the definition, delivery, customer and financial success of the company’s products and solutions
- Identify and lead exploitation of expansion opportunities across customers, markets and industry developments
- Work with executive peers and the President to determine product and solution strategies that meet and exceed the company’s strategic objectives
- Develop and maintain a strong product management team that understands customer needs (grid operators, engineers, line crews, and executives)
- Lead Managers to deliver customers product and solution requirements, prioritized roadmap and product strategy
- Develop value-based pricing, margin targets; manage price variations with sales
- Develop and maintain competitive benchmarking and strategy
- Partner with engineering and customer operations teams to deliver high quality solutions that meet and exceed customer needs
- Develop materials for and support company presence and presentation at trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Provide product guidance to executive peers and support the development of company vision and strategy
- Sharing knowledge and guiding others:
- Connect people with Subject Matter Experts, provide insight to decision makers
- Data analysis (Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, EXCEL, ACCESS)
- Sales initiatives (Quotes, Compliance, Legal, Market Strategy)
- Provide support to Operations
- Guiding the team efforts towards a common vision
- Provide Reviews and Approvals
- Purchasing (vendors, inventory, compliance checking)
- Personnel (reviews, guidance)
- Sales (reviewing procedures, compliance checking, quotes)
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or related degree
- At least 5 years experience leading a business operations or business unit
- Strong product management experience with positioning, managing full product lifecycles, pricing and creating business plans
- Experience managing a P&L
What will put you ahead:
- At least 5 years experience in electronics, energy, utilities or high tech product development
- Experience leading international teams and/or suppliers
- Technical understanding of overall electric operations systems
- Demonstrable experience with building, managing and maintaining high performance product management teams
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This job posting is no longer active.