Continuous Tempering Shift A Operator
What You Will Do In Your Role
- The Tempering Operator values work, attendance is important and as a result; strives to always be on time and not to leave early.
- The Tempering Operator reports to the Tempering Supervisor or Team Lead to perform assigned tasks.Actively seeks out responsibility whenever possible.
- Always wears the proper PPE for all assigned tasks.
- Takes care to follow the Five Simple Rules of Safety and to never put production ahead of safety during the shift.
- The Tempering Operator is trained and/or certified to do all the work performed.
- Housekeeping and cleanliness are part of the job and the operator strives to keep tools serviceable and work areas clean and stocked.
- Communication is critical and the operator keeps his supervisor or team leader informed of needs, asks questions and reports issues.
- Participate in meeting, safety discussions and risk management.
- Actively learn and advance the MBM culture..
The Experience You Will Bring
- Mechanical aptitude/experience
- Good communication and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated track record of dependability and a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and a quick learner.
- Able to interpret data and adjust accordingly.
- Able to work 8hr fixed or rotating crew schedule and overtime.
- Willingness to learn and advance Market Based Management.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf