MAINTENANCE TECH/I AND E TECH
Flint Hills Resources is currently looking for a Maintenance Tech at their ethanol plant in Fairmont NE. In this role, you will use your problem solving and technical skills to repair and troubleshoot on equipment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Repair and maintain machinery and equipment including but not limited to pumps, rolling stock, electrical components, heat exchanges, grain/elevator equipment, building control systems, and other plant assets used in the production process.
- Support efforts to maximize production through creative problem solving, adaptation, and the elimination of process bottlenecks
- Continuous growth and innovation in all aspects or the role. Transformation in work practices, workflow, and technology to become an industry leader in reliability maintenance and production.
- Follow the workflow process to allow for audit ready record keeping and asset history.
- Provide continuous feedback to reliability team to allow accurate equipment records and asset history
- Physical ability to work around and on industrial equipment, including frequent climbing, stooping, reaching, pulling, pushing, twisting, bending, kneeling, crawling, and grasping. Standing for extended periods of time, walking up to one (1) mile per day, and data entry while seated for greater than one (1) hour
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to push up to 90lbs
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions
- Ability to climb up to 200ft
- Ability to grip up to 100lbs
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas (Hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, heeled boots, and hearing protection)
This role is subject to pre-employment physical abilities test
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years of experience as a multi-craft maintenance technician OR technical degree from accredited school
- Experience using Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to read technical work orders, drawings, and schematics
- Possess a valid and current government issued driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work an on-call rotating schedule
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of maintenance procedures for centrifuges, drying equipment, boilers, cooling towers, chillers, air compressors, pumps, valves, electrical circuits, and equipment and 4-20 milliamp instrumentation
- AAS Degree preferred in Mechanical, Heating/Cooling, Electrical, Building Trades/Maintenance, Environmental Controls and/or Certified Welder
- Ability to install industrial electrical equipment, read technical work orders, drawings, and schematics
- Ability to calibration, configuration, and repair of measurement/control instruments for flow, level, pressure, temperature, and pH including associated valves and valve actuators.
- PLC/DCS I/O troubleshooting experience
- Associate Degree in Applied Science (electrical instrumentation) or Automated Technology of Industrial Instrumentation or ISA certified (CCST) or two years of study in an accredited college in a Technical Field.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf