Are you a self-motivated and safety driven individual looking for a maintenance opportunity in a team environment? If so, we may have just the opportunity for you! Our Guardian Glass in Richburg, SC is currently looking for a Maintenance Technician to join our team. The Maintenance Technician will create value with a combination of scheduled maintenance, preventative maintenance, and responding to unscheduled breakdowns. If this sounds like something you would enjoy, please consider this opportunity!
$1,000 sign on bonus after 30 days!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Diagnose, trouble shoot, repair and maintain manufacturing plant equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance requirements on production equipment.
- Coordinating with manufacturing to reduce downtime and maximize efficiencies.
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work environment.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience troubleshooting issues with bearings, chains, sprockets, gearboxes, motors & conveyors
- Experience troubleshooting & repairing hydraulics & pneumatics
- Willing and able to work a 12 hour rotating shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
- Experience with predictive or preventative maintenance systems
What Will Put You Ahead
- Industrial Maintenance degree or similar education
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the Industrial Maintenance field, mechanical or electrical background
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.