First Article Inspector
First Article Inspector – Medford, Wi
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions. Our Medford, Wisconsin location is seeking a First Article Inspector to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What you will do in your role.
- Complete first article inspection per customer specifications and maintain appropriate records
- Responsible for measuring parts and reporting any findings to engineering for submission to customer in support of all validation activities or as otherwise requested
- Identify the appropriate measurement method and create measurement work instructions
- Design go/no go gauges and holding fixtures in conjunction with Quality Engineering
- Coordinate, perform, and maintain calibration procedures
- Verify tool changes and process dimensions after tool modifications
- Perform complete or partial dimensional layout on tooling, pad print tooling, inspection fixtures, and gauges
- Utilize appropriate statistic software as well as Microsoft software
- Perform capabilities studies, gauge repeatability and reproducibility analysis
- Provide statistical reports reflecting process control, process capability, and gauge repeatability
- Understand and utilize geometric tolerancing
The experience you will bring.
- High School diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- American Society of Quality certification
- Experience with Coordinate Measuring Inspection
- Experience reading blueprints
- Experience with Statistical Process Control, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- At least a two (2) year degree in Industrial technology
- At least a two (2) years’ of experience and industrial or manufacturing environment
- At least a two (2) years’ of experience with Quality Control
Shift: 8 Hour First Shift
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf