CAPITAL PROJECTS LEADER
INVISTA is a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the world's largest privately-held companies, according to Forbes.
INVISTA is among the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon, spandex and polyester applications. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including LYCRA® fiber, COOLMAX® fabric, CORDURA® fabric, STAINMASTER® carpet, and ANTRON® carpet fiber. INVISTA's businesses include Apparel, Intermediates, Performance Surfaces & Materials, and Performance Technologies. You may not realize it, but INVISTA's products play a role in nearly every aspect of your life. For example, INVISTA fibers may be in your carpet, clothing or bedding--and INVISTA polymers may be in your car, food packaging or camping gear. We transform daily life through innovations that create long-term value for our customers and society. You can be a part of the difference by joining the INVISTA team.
The Camden, SC site is currently seeking and experienced group leader to manage our capital portfolio planning and execution as well as the site project engineering team. The primary roles of the capital projects group leader are to lead the site project group in competitive development and execution of site capital/expense projects. This leader will coordinate the Camden site projects portfolio and work within the capital planning processes to ensure that all projects forecasted and executed at the site are prioritized and aligned with site and business vision.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manage the efforts of the site based project engineering and construction group to obtain the best value for the business consistent with company safety, mechanical integrity, reliability, yield, cost and quality goals.
- Provide guidance and direction regarding the project work process (Small Projects Work Process and Project Work Process)
- Develop innovative experiments to eliminate waste, improve efficiency and streamline the project process and project execution.
- Mentor and develop members of the project team to empower them to exhibit Principled Entrepreneurship and achieve Self-Actualization to create the most value for the site.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business
- At least 10+ years combined experience in a project role
- Good track record with successfully executing or managing project execution by others to meet expected timelines and cost bets
- Proven experience with managing, mentoring and coaching other engineers
- Proven leadership, interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple programs simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Experience with SAP project systems, scheduling and portfolio management software
What Will Put You Ahead
- 10+ years combined experience in a project role (industrial or manufacturing environment)
- 5+ years of supervisor/leadership experience
- Experience with project execution of capital projects up to $20 million
- Experience in fibers or polymer operations
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf