SOFTWARE ENGINEER TEAM LEADER
KBX Technology Solutions, LLC, a provider of transportation technology and logistics services to industry leaders, is seeking a Software Engineer Team Leader to join our team in Green Bay, WI. We have a significant purchasing position and the leading-edge talent to create an advantage in the marketplace. We continue to reinvent better ways to create value for our customers. KBX Logistics is an independent Koch company. Being privately held, we are able to embrace long-term visions and invest in the future through our holistic application of Market-Based Management®. To learn more visit www.KBXLogistics.com.
This position is responsible for analysis, design, and leadership in software development that meet the needs of our customers and the transportation and logistics industry.The qualified candidate has a solid understanding of the organization(s) being supported and ITs role in the business's mission and applies it to the software design and development.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work closely with the Product Manager and Agile/Scrum team to understand the business requirements and help in leading the development that successfully delivers modern and innovative solutions.
- Participate in projects requiring full project life cycle (requirements, design, development, testing, and implementation) in an agile methodology.
- Staff, lead and develop Software Engineers to continually learn, innovate, and contribute to the success of our customers and our business.
- Build relationships to discover opportunities and build technical solutions that optimize business processes.
- Perform analysis, design and development work using a variety of solutions and technologies. Propose alternative solutions to achieve desired result.
- Design software solutions that adhere to agreed upon organizational standards and follow industry best practices and modernization.
- Create coding and logic specifications for developers.
- Document and transition changes as required per the Project Manager and Business. - Perform on call support, as needed.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree from a four-college or university, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 2+ Years in the Financial or Accounting industry.
- A minimum of 2 years leading a team of developers
- At least 5 years of experience with .Net technologies: familiar with developing in the following: C#, structured class development (objects with constructors), Entity Framework 6.0 or above with LINQ syntax
- Experience with Azure Devops: Git and TFS source control, Work item management within Devops - General .Net or Windows Service Development
- Familiar with developing in the following: Web Services or APIs, REST and SOAP protocols, XML and JSON formats, WCF
What Will Put You Ahead
- At least 5 years UI development experience with multiple toolsets
- Experience setting up and using Storybook for UI standards
- At least 5 years of experience SQL Server objects, including: Databases, Tables, Procedures, Functions
- Previous experience with Transportation or Logistics Applications
- Experience with software design patterns and software development methodologies
- Cloud Computing; necessary for Gen2
- Containerization and Virtualization
- Infrastructure as Code (Helm Charts, YAML, CloudFormation, or similar tools)
- AWS technology stack
- EC2 Instances & Volumes, S3 Buckets, IAM Policies
- Visual Basic .NET
- General Queuing Technologies (RabbitMQ\Apache-Kafka) experience\principles
- Docker Experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf