Strategic Planning and Analysis Manager Asia
SRG Global is seeking a manager of strategic planning & analysis at its Suzhou, China location. The ideal candidate will be a part of the leadership team improving and optimizing the plant performance and advancing the strategy of the Chinese operations to maximize value and support potential profitable growth. Also, the role will interface with global business leaders in the Americas and Europe in support of asset strategies and commercial opportunities and the global corporate team in regional liquidity planning. Also, the role will interface with audit, internal offshore service providers to insure an effective controls environment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Be a part of the plant leadership team and create value by creating the right measures to drive operational performance through analysis and reporting to improve operating results.
- Support strategic initiatives in the region and globally related to asset strategy or profitable commercial expansion via product or customer mix.
- Support the local statutory and GAAP financial audits, as applicable.
- Create an effective internal controls environment.
- Manage the relationship with offshore third-party providers of general ledger and accounts payable services.
- Work on a global cross functional team with tax, treasury and accounting to manage China liquidity in effective coordination with the parent.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 7+ years’ overall experience with any combination of experience in operations finance, internal audit, controlling, strategic planning, treasury or business unit finance including commercial support roles.
- 2+ years' experience in an operations finance role.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Critical business/strategic thinking skills