What You Will Do In Your Role
- Shared responsibility for statutory balances, statutory declarations; lassie with local accounting consultant, KES Asia Pacific consolidations group and KES tax team.
- Working with North Asian business leaders, to provide regular analysis on the financial condition of the ledger.
- Forecast data on an annual basis; providing monthly variance analysis to the key business drivers.
- General journal entries for Revenues, Cost of Sales, and periodic accruals.
- Review of inter-company invoices and recharges, according to the existing policies and agreements.
- Review of job costing and inventory.
- Manage booking and backlog recording.
- Income and consumption tax calculation and reporting.
- Manage periodic accounts reconciliations.
- Issuing bank guarantees and negotiating Letters of Credit with our in-house Treasury
- Assistance and collating monthly time sheet submissions/payroll calculations with external service providers.
- Work with KES credit department to manage credit exposure of customers
- Preparation of quarterly and year end HQ reporting
- Manage US gaap entries, including monthly reporting.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Accounting experiences in an engineering environment is preferred but not essential .
- Strong Knowledge in accounting and fiscal Japan legislation is mandatory.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a global team (team player), with minimal guidance.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English.