Maintenance Technician 2
Maintenance Technician – Sebring, FL & Albany, GA Surrounding Area!
We are currently recruiting for our Sebring, FL Mechanical Packaging Group (MPG) for a Maintenance Technician. The location operates a machine shop in the heart of Highlands County, solely dedicated to providing associated support, rebuilds, installs and maintenance on some of the industry’s most sophisticated and modern box forming and setup equipment. This position is home based but it will require extensive travel to GP and GP customer locations. Company vehicle, cell phone and computer provided.
If you are looking for a position where you can be a true entrepreneur in your own job, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Traveling/Flying to customer facilities and job sites with short notice to respond to customer related mechanical and electrical maintenance issues
- Safely and efficiently providing installation, maintenance and repairs on all parts and electro-mechanical equipment in compliance with manufacturer and company standards and procedures
- Travel 50% - 75% of the time
- Be willing and able to fly
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years or more of mechanical experience in an industrial, manufacturing, or military environment
- Available to work any shift, on-call, holidays, weekends, and work overtime as needed
- Must have a valid United States Driver’s License and be able to acquire a United States Passport
- Available to work in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, and high-volume environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in the corrugated industry
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- At least 5 years of experience as an industrial electrician or maintenance mechanic
- Technical certification or higher in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Systems, Instrumentation or Electronic Technology
- Experience working with Microsoft office to include MS Word (creating documents), Excel (creating spreadsheets, utilizing formulas, & analyzing data), and Outlook (scheduling meeting invites & emailing)
- Experience maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing PLCs, HMIs, A/C & D/C motors, drives, encoders, resolvers, control systems, bearings, gearboxes and drive systems
- Experience working with pneumatic systems
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf