The Maintenance Engineer is primarily responsible for the overall maintenance of the residence and its grounds. This includes the operation of its equipment and mechanical/electrical systems. Key responsibilities include keeping all equipment in good repair with a minimum of downtime by providing day-to-day maintenance of the residence.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure the property and equipment are maintained in a safe manner, and that all repairs are made as specified by manufacture.
- Perform minor adjustments on HVAC systems, including the repair of air conditioning units.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light blubs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels, etc.)
- Perform preventive maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication.
- Perform plumbing repairs (i.e. clogged drains, change washers, change handles, drain fittings, etc.)
- Respond to maintenance calls.
- Thoroughly complete maintenance logs.
- Ability to focus attention on details, speed, and accuracy.
- Follow and maintain a preventative maintenance program.
- Perform or assist with periodic or scheduled cleaning projects.
- Assist House Manager with tasks when needed.
A successful applicant will have the following characteristics
- Display very good organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities.
- Sound judgement and discretional skills and work with little to no supervision.
- Able to consistently work under pressure and simultaneously prioritize multiple projects.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Must have basic working knowledge of plumbing, painting, HVAC, electrical, and/or other general repair skills.
- Must be able to be available to a flexible schedule.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Current and valid driver’s license.
What Will Put You Ahead
- HVAC Certificate
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf