Manager, Sales Operations & Analytics
The Sales Operations & Analytics Manager supports the development and implementation of a vision and strategy to create competitive advantage through the application of commercial excellence concepts across the MPS Division. This position will serve as a resource to business leaders while simultaneously coaching and driving prioritized initiatives to results. We are seeking a candidate experienced in approaching problems from an analytical mindset and creatively leveraging available data while remaining mindful of qualitative factors. If you are a strong communicator who is able to distill complex ideas and multi-step processes into clear visions and actions, consider joining our team!
This position can be based in Hudson, WI / Chicago or Lisle, IL
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Champion and effectively apply our Market Based Management philosophy, particularly as it relates to driving change
- Contribute to the development of a Commercial Excellence vision and strategy that maximizes the return on activities such as profitability analyses, project selection, pricing, quoting, contract negotiation, portfolio/account management, KPIs, governance, sales pipeline strategy, and data management
- Influence and motivate all levels of the organization to improve Commercial Excellence outcomes
- Identify and perform the appropriate analysis to report out on key performance indicators, leveraging data sources from CRM, production, sales, financials, etc.
- Lead the development and implementation of software applications and analytics in support of commercial excellence activities
- Engage with and lead a cross-functional working team in the planning and execution of commercial excellence activities
- Facilitate the Steering Committee process with division executive leadership to identify and prioritize initiatives, track and report out on progress, identify barriers to success and assign corrective actions
- Continuously review and drive improvements to sales operations processes
- Drive near-term results while enriching division capabilities, tools and processes to create long term value
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of successful commercial experience
- Previous Salesforce or equivalent CRM platform experience
- Proven experience in facilitating and influencing global teams
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Business Analyst and Optimization experience
- Product/Market strategy experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf