Business Systems Analyst
The Enterprise Applications group within Koch Global Services is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join their product team to implement and support leveraged, enterprise source to pay applications and projects across the Koch Industries companies.
As we continue to transform our capabilities, you will be responsible for providing execution support for new application implementations/projects, identifying consumer experience process enhancement and ensuring issues that impact our employees' ability to effectively use our source to pay systems are resolved.
Below is a list of Source to Pay Processes that you will be expected to gain proficient knowledge on:
- Supplier Management
- Customer Management
- AP Invoicing
A good candidate for this role is someone with a full understanding of procurement and source to pay processes, experience troubleshooting and resolving issues, interacting with remote internal customers, and identifying long-term solutions or opportunities for improvement.
This role is open to remote/ work from home candidates with preference to sit in Wichita, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Reno, Kansas City, or Dallas.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Identify support themes and determine cost-effective ways to reduce, improve, or prevent user disruption in the future.
- Be an escalation point to understand and effectively troubleshoot complex configurations and settings within the application to assist users with resolving issues as well as with improving existing configurations.
- Develop detailed knowledge and understanding of procurement processes to optimize Ariba and other procurement applications while critically thinking through inter-dependencies.
- Responsible for understanding impacts of releases, patches, integrations, and system updates.
- Partner with product team, global customers, vendors, third party consultants, and IT teams to implement technology solutions and projects.
- Connect with source to pay leaders and stakeholders to develop and maintain strong working relationships, internalize business strategies, and optimize value. Actively listen and anticipate customers’ future needs and incorporate into team strategies and priorities.
- Partner to ensure source to pay and KGS vision and strategies are understood and being implemented within the product and communicated downstream to users.
- Have the courage to challenge and escalate as necessary, embrace teamwork and differing cultures and opinions, be able to work independently, be reliable and trustworthy.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Business Systems Analyst, specifically around core capabilities of:
- Asking good questions to dig deep into business processes; drive to truly understand business needs
- Critically think through requirements and data to solve business needs, applying good economic thinking to solutions
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple issues and projects without causing disruption in deliverables.
- Experience collaborating and communicating with users/stakeholders at all levels of levels
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree or higher education in information systems, accounting, finance, or related field
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in procurement, accounting, or with finance related applications; Knowledge of accounting, finance, and/or procurement processes
- Experience implementing and/or supporting enterprise ERP or other large-scale systems, specifically in the accounting/finance/procurement area
- Experience partnering with global end users
- Experience implementing projects using Agile methodologies
- Experience with procurement applications, such as Ariba
- Experience with duplicate invoicing applications, such as FirstStrike
- Experience with supplier and/or customer management applications, such as Apex Portal
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf