The VMI/consignment coordinator maintains a healthy inventory level of selected products for the customer. He/she ensures on-time replenishment of the VMI HUB to meet the customer’s demand and simultaneously adheres to the contractual agreements. He/she will analyze the forecast vs actual demand and challenges the customer or internal stakeholders where the data is not meeting the agreed parameters. The VMI/ consignment coordinator takes appropriate measures to avoid build-up of slow and excess stock by actively performing End to End analysis of the goods flow in the whole supply chain.
- Review and process the forecast sent by the customer and actively follow up with the customer and planning department on fluctuations to minimize potential excess stock or line down.
- Process, coordinate and control pull of goods from the VMI HUB, deliveries and stock reconciliations in a timely manner to maintain accurate and adequate inventory levels.
- Perform End to End analysis to identify opportunities in the supply chain to reduce costs by maintaining a healthy DSI level as per current KPI’s.
- Analyze data and have knowledge of the contractual terms to determine liability, follow up on aged inventory and inventory turnaround.
- Coordinate the account change from direct supply to VMI/consignment logistic model by following the proper consignment guidelines.
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with customer, sales and other stakeholders.
- Take on other duties as assigned by Management
- The ideal candidate has an analytical mindset to work comfortable and accurate with figures, forecasts and other reports dealing with quantitative data.
- You have a very good sense of urgency, can set priorities and are organized.
- You have proven to be able to apply economic and critical thinking skills within your daily job.
- You are a team player, flexible and can work in a high-pressure business to business environment.
- Effective communication skills, to exchange information clearly and accurately at various levels within the organization and with customers.
- Good relationship building skills.
- You have excellent English language skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Good PC skills: Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel are required.
- Previous experience in customer service in a business to business environment, with an emphasis on VMI/consignment and forecasting.
- SAP knowledge is preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will work in a fast moving, international business to business environment. We offer a market competitive salary package, based on education and related working experience. You will get the opportunity to take responsibility and develop your talents, and will be rewarded based on your individual performance.
If you fit the profile, we gladly invite you to send your resume in English with a motivational letter why you feel you are a suitable candidate to work in this position for Molex.
For applicants outside the Netherlands, please be aware that Molex has no relocation budget available for this position.