Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Menomonie, Wisconsin location is seeking a Material Handler to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Review production schedule for upcoming orders minimum storage levels for products stored in-house and off-site
- Properly store and handle materials going in and out of staging area
- Support all warehouse areas including shipping, and receiving
- Operate forklift in a safe manner
- Maintain excellent communication with team leaders and co-workers, particularly at shift changes to ensure efficient transitions.
- Assist warehouse staff with unloading or loading of trucks, shrink wrapping or pulling shipments for shipping or putting away products and/or material when needed
- Return material, WIP, and Finished Goods to proper warehouse locations
- Damaged product/all product checked prior to loading and unloading
- Assist in physical inventory counts
- Other duties as assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- 6+ months of molding assembly operation experience
- Material handling/warehouse experience
- Certification for forklift operation (will train!)
- Lifting Requirements: Ability to consistently lift and carry up to 50lb. and handle 75 lb.
- Standing Requirements: Ability to stand an entire shift
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- 12 hour rotating days 5:00AM to 5PM (D2)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf