Assembler-A Part Time
Shift: PT 2nd Shift Monday through Friday 12:00 noon - 4:00 pm
Pay: $12 - $15.13 per hour
The Part-time Assembly Operator role is critical to providing our customers with on-time, high quality products. This role requires you to effectively work with other members of the team through communication and collaboration, ensuring efficiency and proper operating procedures are being followed. The person in this role will monitor an assembly machine, or section of an assembly machine, as well as supply and assure the machine has the necessary material to run. The position requires parts are being run correctly and process faults are corrected for proper operation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Specific duties and responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Verify and properly stage correct components to the assembly process
- Operate and monitor the process to correct machine faults and verify proper assembly
- Perform quality inspections and record information as required, per work instructions
- Record all required traceability information
- Record all required process information
- Perform SAP/Mii transactions
- Perform gage verifications and record information
- Maintain and clean equipment including preventive maintenance
- Package and label product as required
- Communicate machine, product and process issues to proper personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment and communicate with all team members in a professional and productive manner
- Work with leads and supervisor to schedule and work needed overtime
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work effectively with others
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior Manufacturing experience
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf