Georgia-Pacific is currently recruiting for a Stores Supervisor at our OSB Clarendon SB Facility in Acolu, SC. This position will be responsible for managing ~$6,500,000 of MRO inventory. Reporting to the Area Purchasing Manager, the Stores Leader will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Storeroom Spare & Repairable Parts. If you enjoy taking initiative on projects or improving processes, this may be the job for you!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Leading, supervising, coaching and mentoring direct report
- Ability to lead a team and to solve problems that cross facilities
- Follow, review, and enforce all applicable Internal Financial Controls per purchasing and stores policies
- Ensuring compliance with all safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Training others on store process and safety requirements
- Generate and follow-up on all material releases
- Approving vendor managed invoices and managing receiving issue pertaining to invoices
- Ensuring materials stocked are in alignment with an asset strategy
- Consistently working with maintenance and reliability leadership to ensure the storeroom and material within the storeroom are treated like an asset
- Responsible for optimal inventory levels and assisting in developing classifications for parts to track materials most critical to uptime
- Managing and owning the overall Spare Parts supply operations, including receiving and inventory of maintenance materials, supplies and capital spares
- Conducting periodic review and analysis of the inventory including but not limited to cycle counting, slow moving and obsolete reviews, criticality and min/max reviews, repair & return transactions, and system capabilities
- Driving conversations on these topics to ensure inventory opportunities are appropriately addressed to create maximum value for the facility and GP.
- Creating monthly reports for inventory accuracy
- Ensuring the storeroom is organized through shelf/bin and parts identification with corresponding database accuracy
- Driving improvements in inventory management (vendor managed, consignment and committed inventory)
- Managing New Stock item initiation process for facility
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience with Inventory Management
- Willing and able to perform repetitive tasks for 8+ hours/day, lifting, walking, pushing, pulling, and/or climbing
- Experience creating spreadsheets, exporting data and/or filtering/sorting/analyzing data in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) year or more of experience in supply chain, operations, or maintenance
- Three (3) years or more of experience in inventory management
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Knowledge and Understanding of Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) Parts and Inventory Management Strategies
- Significant experience with Inventory and Data Management Software such as MP2, SAP, MDM, ARIBA, SPARC and/or Tableau
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf