Supply Chain Manager
INVISTA is part of Koch Industries, one of the largest privately-owned companies in the world. This brings with it a culture of transformation and Principled Entrepreneurship® which is key to our continued success and vision of sustaining a world-class level of performance
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join our Gloucester based team on a permanent basis, with the core responsibility being leading and coaching a team of Business Operations Specialists. The European Business Operations Team, being part of a larger global team, is building an an integrated, agile, end-to-end, global supply chain capability that is world-class and creates a competitive advantage for INVISTA.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Identify and capture unmet customer needs, by helping counterparties win and enabling INVISTA to be a preferred partner, by creating mutual benefit for INVISTA and its counterparties.
- Transform our counterparties experience and drive continuous improvement in processes.
- Coach your direct reports to develop their contribution mindset.
- Promote our Market Based Management (MBM) culture.
- Pro-actively mentor the team on economic and critical thinking, Point of View development, appropriate risk taking and trading mentality.
- Leverage each individual team member’s innate abilities, applying them to strategies within our vision where they can create the most value.
- Together with your team, you will develop knowledge networks and strive for end-to-end integration in our Supply Chain capability.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Strong communication skills.
- Presentation skills, combined with the ability to articulate your point of view (including recommendations and challenges) to a wider group of stakeholders.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in a leadership role or exposure to Supply Chain, Logistics or Planning.