Export Customer Service Specialist
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Export Specialist in Customer service Department At 10th of Ramadan City, Egypt
Export Specialist has the responsibility to manage customer relationships and their respective Shipment orders in daily basis. They are the key link in communication with our customers from an order management perspective and the first point of contact for any customer questions. Export Specialist will work closely with our production, commercial and logistics teams to ensure that every endeavor is made for orders to be processed and delivered in line with the customer request. A strong business acumen, basic accounting skills and the ability to reason through ever changing scenarios are necessities for this position. Taking the initiative, strong math skills, and the ability to anticipate problems before they happen are also essential for success in this position. The candidate must work well with a team of people who are committed to continuing the company's high growth rate.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Follow up on shipment schedule to ensure the accuracy of its arrival and departure dates to have contingency plans in case of delays
- Manage incoming calls from customers and deal with their inquiries.
- Follow-up all laws and regulations on export and inspection arrangements
- Ensuring an appropriate order flow.
- Cooperation with the finance department to resolve any accounts issues.
- Management of the communication with the sales department and customers.
- Monitoring and evaluation of all orders and sales processes
- Handling the order management process through the value chain.
- Manage customers feedback, opportunities, and complaints.
- Working closely with different departments within the value chain.
- Creating weekly and monthly reports.
- Follow-up procedures for checking issued orders to verify compliance with the stipulated conditions and specifications.
What Will Put You Ahead
- You have at least 1 year of Export experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Accounting, Finance, or another related field.
- Fluent spoken and written English (French & German will also be beneficial)
- Tech Savvy, comfortable entering and retrieving data on web-portals, etc.
- Excellent math, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, performance-based environment
- Practical experience in a similar position is a plus
- High customer service orientation
- Detail-orientation and good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at different levels
- Good problem-solving as well as organizational skills
- Ability to both works effectively in a team and independently