Sr. HR Officer
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for searching, interviewing, testing, and referring applicants for all open positions throughout the plant.
- Follow up with the related clerical aspects of employment, such as completing of reference check and preparation offer letter, notifying the department of employee's starting date and the requisition the employee is filling, etc.
- Act as liaison with area employment agencies, preparation and liaison with advertising agencies, processing and checking advertising agency billings, liaison with temporary agencies, and recording status of authorized positions within the corporations, employment verification, and employee referral program.
- "Promote from within" policy, should be, involved in the posting program. Under this program openings at all levels are posted, and employees can apply for any position for which they feel qualified.
- Conduct exit interview and tracking employee turnover rate and carry out relevant actions according to meet plant target.
- Maintain all recruiting policy and procedure and ensure all operations are fully complied
- Design and conduct EE relationship management program Prepare relevant report timely
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor degree
- More than 5 years’ work experience
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment related experience
- Strong communication skills in Chinese & English
- Familiar with China Labor Law and regulations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Sense of urgency and customer oriented
- Ability to work independently, as well as within teams and team player
What Will Put You Ahead
- Major in HR Management
- Recruitment operation experience in MNC especially in DL recruitment and retention
- The incumbent be sensitive to plant needs, employee goodwill, and the public image
- Human being, psychology and sociology knowledge