Digital Marketing Specialist/Sr. Specialist (Demand Generation)
Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) is currently seeking candidates for the Digital Marketing Specialist position to become a part of their growing marketing capability supporting the Koch Engineered Solutions and the Brands under the KES Umbrella.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving lead generation efforts by partnering with Brand Managers to develop and coordinate digital campaigns and programs to support business objectives. This position will perform a broad range of digital marketing activities to create integrated B2B and B2C digital marketing campaigns to drive demand, improve the user experience, and increase consumer engagement with KES and the brands.
A day in the life…
- Work with the KES Brand Managers to develop and manage measurable marketing strategies to increase website traffic, audience engagement, brand awareness, and lead capture.
- Develop and manage search engine marketing strategies to uses paid ads to drive customer action and engagement.
- Develop and manage strategies to increase website ranking in search results.
- Align the digital marketing strategies to help meet the objectives of the KES brands.
- Partner with internally (IT, Salesforce, etc.) and external agencies to develop digital customer journeys on KES and brand websites.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure digital campaign success and recommend adjustments.
- Remain current with industry trends while leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost the campaign's efficiency.
- Analyze online data across client campaigns to identify best practices to optimize marketing performance, understand industry trends, and report findings to supervisors and teams.
- Lead the development of e-marketing content and exploration of sales channels through the KES Brands.
- Work closely with the KES Marketing Salesforce lead and sales team to generate web leads into Salesforce and measure web leads' success.
- Work along with KES Social Media lead person for alignment of messaging
- Ensure that all digital content meets brand requirements.
- Ability to build bridges with internal teams and vendors, and to effectively coordinate efforts across a diverse group to execute on key initiatives and drive change.
- Drive best practices in digital marking strategy, as well as how that applies to improve any aspect of lead gen in the sales process.
- Research latest digital technologies and interactive trends across industries to inform new narratives and forward-thinking use cases.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- 2 years of lead generation experience in a B2B and B2C environment, Google Analytics or similar web analytics tool
- Experience marketing automation platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf