Experience a tax career with more freedom to optimize value and achieve your professional goals. The Tax team at Koch Industries takes greater ownership in their roles through an enhanced knowledge that comes from in-depth interaction with the businesses they support. Demonstrate your ability to be inquisitive and explore data to improve processes and pursue career advancement across a wide range of opportunities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assist in review and preparation of Koch Industries, Inc.’s global provision
- Understand the business operations, key drivers and anticipated tax results to be reported in the financial statements and be able to clearly communicate such to business executives
- Prepare for and execute interim and year end external audit for consolidated statements
- Reconcile projections and results to amounts in financial statements
- Participate in analysis of various business opportunities to analyze economic and tax impacts
- Build relationships with various tax capability and business team members
- Identify and guide development of process improvements within tax accounting function to gain efficiencies for effective and timely reporting
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the following (Accounting, Finance, or Taxation)
- 1 + years of tax or accounting experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3 + years of tax or accounting experience
- 1 + years of income tax accounting experience (ASC740)
- Income tax compliance and/or provision experience – corporate, partnership, foreign, or state
- Proficiency in advanced Microsoft Excel functions (including, but not limited to V-Look up and Pivot tables)
- Experience in Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, other data automation platforms
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf