Come be a part of a winning team and start a great career! Georgia Pacific is currently looking for an Electrician for our facility in Corrigan, TX. This position will offer a competitive salary, and shift is Monday-Friday days with working every other weekend.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Troubleshoot electrical issues on plant equipment (up to 480 volts)
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance on electrical equipment
- Troubleshoot PLC issues to maintain production quality
- Assist in the planning, upgrading, installing and startup of internal projects and equipment
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment, i.e.: safety glasses, hearing protection, steel-toed boots and other PPE as required by specific jobs
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least two (2) years of electrical experience in a manufacturing, industrial or military environment, or an associate’s degree or higher in Electrical Technology
- Experience with single and 3 phase electrical repair/trouble shooting up to 480 volts
- Experience troubleshooting electrical controls, PLC’s, A/C and D/C motors, motor controllers and drives
- Experience using a computer for record-keeping and documentation functions
What Will Put You Ahead
- Three (3) years or more of electrical experience in a manufacturing, industrial or military environment
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf