Program Manager-Medical Device
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking a Program Manager to lead complex medical/drug delivery product programs! Coordinate, communicate, and lead project teams, utilizing standard project management processes to successfully develop and transition programs from design through commercialization.
What you will do in your role:
- Provide a single point of contact for the customer and all Phillips-Medisize facilities providing program leadership during the development efforts to create a seamless customer experience
- Ensure sufficient resources are identified and allocated to the program from both a Phillips-Medisize and customer perspective
- Use relationship-building to sell Phillips-Medisize capabilities (e.g., product development, testing, prototyping, automation development, production medical device manufacturing) to new and existing customers.
The experience you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering, Scientific or related technical discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of manufacturing operations and/or medical device product development experience
- Project and /or program management experience in medical device, pharmaceutical drug delivery or related industry
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience. Equal Opportunity Employer.Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf