Entry-Level Machine Operator
The Georgia-Pacific Mt. Wolf plant is looking to expand our team of talented individuals by hiring Machine Operator- Entry-Level employees. Candidates selected for this role will have the unique opportunity to train with our experienced machine operators and learn our process of producing corrugated boxes from start to finish. After training, the sky is the limit! Successful trainees have the opportunity to move into Machine Operator roles on our many different pieces of equipment!
Employees work in an industrial environment that is hot, humid and noisy and work around dust grease, oil and other chemical substances. Employees will perform tasks such as lifting, up to 50 lbs., walking, climbing, pushing, twisting and stooping for up to twelve (12) hours a day to perform the responsibilities of this role. This role operates on eight to twelve-hour shifts that include weekends, holidays, overtime and rotating shifts.
What You Will Do In Your Role
Adhering to all plant environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Maintaining a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Helping to meet and exceed production, waste, and quality goals
- Troubleshooting and making minor machine adjustments
- Maintaining cleanliness in designated work area throughout shift
- Handling or assisting with all aspects of the machine’s daily production including setting-up, operating, maintaining production quality, and performing daily maintenance
The Experience You Will Bring
High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience in a manufacturing facility
- Experience using a computer (typing, using a mouse, Microsoft Office Programs, etc.)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf