Continuous Improvement Manager
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Responsible for defining the Continuous Improvement Plan of the plant.
- Identify key projects, necessary resources and working methodology to improve processes, reducing waste and improving efficiency.
- Lead and monitor key projects.
- Define a methodology to implement specific improvements or "prototype improvements" at the plant level.
- Measure improvement KPI’s in daily operations.
- Provide a global vision to the plant management team for better decision making.
- Lead initiatives to drive a continuous improvement approach in daily work processes.
- Develop initiatives to promote the participation of all workers in continuous improvement.
- Conduct workshops (VAVE/MUDA /waste detection) and internal training initiatives.
- Develop network with other business units and capabilities.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 4 years of experience leading production teams in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record experience as Continuous Improvement Engineer in automotive.
- In-depth understanding of Lean Manufacturing methodologies.
- Fluency in English. Any additional language is a plus.
- Results oriented, strong communication skills and proactive.
- Facilitate and drive change.