Learning & Development Specialist
Molex Global Compliance is seeking a Learning & Development Specialist to assist with the project management of various learning initiatives across the organization, primarily with the Molex Mandatory Training Program. The successful candidate will be proactive and have excellent communication, project management, organization, collaboration, and interpersonal skills. They will also display innovative, original thinking, creativity, and an interest in the future of learning ecosystems and learning technology. They should have a positive outlook and love addressing challenges and bringing solutions to the table.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Learning & Development or a related field (i.e., Education, Curriculum Design, Training).
- 2+ years of related experience in adult learning theory and instructional design.
- Experience designing instructor-led and/or online courses.
What Will Put You Ahead
- CPLP, ATD or other training certifications.
- MA degree in Learning & Development or similar relevant field.
- A portfolio of work that includes eLearning and facilitated courses.
- Experience with eLearning content authoring tools (e.g. Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise or Adobe Captivate).
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems.
- Experience in a multi-cultural organization with diverse populations and stakeholders.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf