Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is seeking a Project Engineer to join our team at our New Richmond facility. This position will serve as the site program leader and will be responsible for controlling project quality, cost, and delivery to meet customer expectations. Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated ability to orchestrate the efforts of cross-functional teams to ensure that project goals and objectives are met within scope, as well as manage project scope changes when it occurs. This position will have extensive external/internal customer facing responsibilities and we are seeking an exceptional communicator and collaborator with strong problem solving skills. If you are seeking a new challenge with a dynamic team, check out our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Coordinate, direct and lead engineering efforts to ensure optimum engineering of projects/programs to meet customer and manufacturing requirements
- Facilitate communication between customer, sales, engineering functions, outside vendors, manufacturing and multi-facility groups
- Maintain cost control and profitability through interaction with the accounting group, sales and our customers
- Coordinate tooling programs from kick-off to part production ready (customer and manufacturing approval
- Create, manage, and communicate project timelines
- Develop and establish cost estimates and project options to support quoting function
- Implement technical solutions to meet customer cost, quality, and delivery expectations
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline OR a minimum of 4 years project engineering experience
- A minimum of 5 years plastic injection molding or tooling experience
- Previous project management experience
- Ability to travel to other facilities, suppliers or customer sites to support business needs
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous leadership experience – may include direct supervision or mentoring/leading engineers
- Experience in medical manufacturing, preferably in plastic molding for medical products
- Experience with the medical manufacturing IQ/OQ/PQ validation process
- Project management for complex medical assemblies
- Experience with CAD software, such SolidWorks, Pro-E (Creo), Unigraphics, NX, Catia, AutoCAD, etc.
- Ability to perform process DOEs using Minitab statistical analysis or similar tools
- Strong knowledge of the injection molding process
- Ability to perform part DFM analysis with a knowledge of mold filling analysis tools and techniques
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf